Wednesday, March 19, 2008

How Unpoetic

I think that when i get out of the high school, that i will be working hard. I am not 100% sure on what i want to do but obiviously something i am good at. I am going to normandale for 2 years to my generals out of the way. After that i want to go to The U of M and go to business school, I have thought about owning my own business and that seems to be the most appealing thing for me to do when I am older. I have thought about going to Chef school because i love to cook. It would be very nice to work in a kitchen but i am not sure if i could handle the stress of being behind the scenes in a kitchen. I am excited to get away from high school there are alot of things that I have grown tiresom of, I will be happy to be on my own, doing my own thing. I am not sure if i am going to be successful, but i am going to do all of what i can do to become successful, and live a comfortable life. I have no desire to be rich, it would be nice, but i ideally would like to live out in the country and live off the land, i like being self suficient.

1 comment:

finch1212 said...

way too go carlin. you have some incentives in your future. Hopefully you can get good at cooking and get a girlfriend. You can cook me a steak too. Great post.